- This event has passed.
2020 ECOS Fall Meeting
September 22 - September 23
September 22 at 12:30-4:35 p.m. Eastern
September 23 at 12:30-4:30 p.m. Eastern
Member Presentations: Pandemic-Related Innovations in Agency Management
Keynote Presentation: Sustainability Lessons from COVID-19, Daniel Esty
- Opinion Piece on COVID-19 Lessons for the Earth Day 50th Anniversary
- Book Flyer for A Better Planet: Forty Big Ideas for a Sustainable Future
- Red Lights to Green Lights: Toward an Innovation-Oriented Sustainability Strategy
Roundtable: Toward Funding Solutions on Water Quality, Land Preservation, & Staffing – A Virginia Model for Cooperative Advocacy
State-U.S. EPA Dialogue: Bringing the Most Current Data as We Celebrate the CWA at 50
Roundtable: Toward Stormwater Solutions – Smart Ponds & Strategic Partnerships
Presentation: It Isn’t Just Flint: Fixing Drinking Water Everywhere, New York Times bestselling author Seth M. Siegel
Roundtable: Toward a Clean Energy Future – An All of the Above Approach
Presentation: Clean Energy Transition – The Value of ‘Spreading Our Chips,’ Dr. Karl Hausker
- Betting on Climate Solutions: Why We Should Spread Our Chips
- Hearing Testimony on Building America’s Clean Future: Pathways to Decarbonize the Economy
- Session Powerpoint
State-U.S. EPA Dialogue & Live Polling: E-Enterprise Community Science – Approaches and Opportunities
Preview & Discussion: Microplastic Madness Documentary
The documentary’s creators appreciate comments from viewers, which helps them to secure funding for future free screenings for Title One schools and underrepresented communities.
State-U.S. EPA Dialogue & Live Polling: Toward Plastics Reduction, Recycling, & Reuse
- Taitano Powerpoint
- Worley Powerpoint
- Cochran Powerpoint
- North Carolina Plastic Market Business Grantee Profiles
Open Discussion & Live Polling: Strategies for Keeping Our Agency Workforce Strong
- Wisconsin DNR Powerpoint
- Wisconsin DNR Employee Wellbeing Story
- Wisconsin DNR Employee Wellbeing Story (2)
- Wisconsin DNR Thriving Workplace Discussion Goal
For new Fall Meeting registrants:
Register here by August 14 to receive the Early Bird rate of:
$250 – State
$300 – Federal/Alumni Association
$350 – Other
Rates increase $50 after August 14.
For those who previously registered for the ECOS 2020 Spring Meeting:
Back in March ECOS cancelled our Spring Meeting in Asheville, North Carolina and automatically transferred registrations to the Fall Meeting, which had been planned for Park City, Utah. If you were already registered, please select one of the following options:
- Do nothing to remain registered for the virtual Fall Meeting and receive an automatic partial refund. By August 14, ECOS will automatically refund to your original method of payment the difference between your Spring Meeting payment amount and the new early bird Fall Meeting rate of $250 state, $300 federal, and $350 other. ECOS will send a check if a credit card is no longer valid or was used more than six months ago.
- Contact ECOS to cancel your registration for the Fall Meeting and receive a full refund. By August 7, email Paulina Lopez-Santosto request a full refund to your original method of payment. ECOS will send a check if a credit card is no longer valid or was used more than six months ago.
Follow @ECOStates on Twitter for updates on the Fall Meeting, and tweet about the event using the hashtag #ECOSFall20.