2023 ECOS Spring Meeting
2023 ECOS Spring Meeting
Building Bipartisan Solutions
Oil & Gas Caucus
By February 10:
- $675 member/state
- $775 federal/dues-paying Alumni Association
- $875 other
Add $75 for registration 2/11-3/10. Add $50 more after 3/10.
Final Registration Deadline is 3/23!
- Cancellation by 2/10 is subject to $35 fee. Non-emergency cancellation after 2/10 is non-refundable.
- ECOS cannot comp attendees who plan to attend one session only, unless they are speakers for that session.
March 8 Update: The ECOS block of rooms at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel has closed. If you are interested in securing a room at the special $258 ECOS rate, email Lily Schneider of ECOS to add you to the waiting list and indicate which nights you need. If you have a hotel reservation that you do not need, please also email Lily so that she can arrange a transfer to the next attendee on the waiting list.
Book online or call 1-800-228-9290 and mention the “Environmental Council of the States 2023 Spring Meeting” to reserve a room at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel at the special ECOS group rate of $258 per night (federal per diem rate), plus applicable state and local taxes in effect at the time of check-out. Please see additional booking details below:
- The ECOS reservation cutoff at the Renaissance is March 6. Reservations received after this date, or after the block is filled, are subject to prevailing rates and availability.
- The ECOS room block covers the nights of March 27, 28, and 29. The special ECOS group rate is available three days post and prior on a space-available basis. These pre- and post-meeting shoulder nights cannot be booked online; contact Lily Schneider of ECOS to facilitate this reservation.
- The cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to the date of check-in, and an early departure fee of one night of room and tax will be assessed if the check-out date is not changed at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m., and check-out time is noon.
- Current special overnight parking charges for ECOS attendees in the room block are a discounted $34 overnight for self-parking and $49 overnight for valet parking. For those not in the room block, the special $34 daily parking rate will apply if you pick up a coupon at the ECOS registration desk. The hourly parking rate is $23. There is a complimentary shuttle to/from the Airport and Crystal City Metro Station every 30 minutes.
- ECOS Program Diversity Policy
- ECOS Code of Conduct
- ECOS Meeting Security Protocol
- Attire for the meeting is business casual on 3/27 and business on 3/28-30.
Follow @ECOStates on Twitter for updates on the Spring Meeting, and tweet about the event using the hashtag #ECOSpring23.
- For registration and hotel questions, contact Lily Schneider.
- For agenda or sponsorship questions, contact Lia Parisien.