- This event has passed.
2023 State Environmental Protection (STEP) Meeting: Climate & Water Nexus
2023 ECOS State Environmental Protection (STEP) Meeting
Climate & Water Nexus
- Attendee List
- Signed 889 Form for U.S. EPA Attendees – Response to 52.204-24
- Speaker Guidelines
Roundtable: States Weather the Storm & Work to Head Off the Next One
Roundtable: Thought Leaders Cover the Waterfront on Adaptation & Resiliency
Remarks by Solutions from the Land President Ernie Shea on Climate Smart Agriculture
Roundtable: Thought Leaders Innovate on GHG Reduction & Climate Adaptation in the Water Sector
Full Group Discussion on Meeting Takeaways
- In Florida, Interactive Maps Tell the Story of Modern Risk Mitigation
- Unlocking a Statewide Understanding of Water Quality in Kentucky
- New Mexico Maps Climate Risks to Inform Climate Action
- White House Portal Helps Communities Assess Exposure to Climate Hazards
- Can ArcGIS Help Agriculture Withstand Climate Change?
- Registration will be capped at 100 to promote collaborative problem-solving. Register early to secure your spot.
- $450 Registration (until May 15, 5 p.m. Eastern)
- $495 Registration (after May 15, 5 p.m. Eastern)
- Complimentary Registration for Limited Number of Press (No Catering)
- Cancellations before May 15 at 5 p.m. Eastern are subject to a $50 fee. Non-emergency cancellations after May 15 at 5 p.m. are non-refundable.
- ECOS cannot comp attendees who plan to attend one session only, unless they are speakers for that session.
Book online or call 1-202-916-5200 and mention the “Environmental Council of the States 2023 STEP Conference” to reserve a room at the neighboring Thompson Washington DC Hotel at the special ECOS group rate of $258 per night (federal per diem rate) for June 26 or June 27. Please note that the $30 destination fee noted in reservation confirmations will be waived for attendees aso long as the ECOS room block is fulfilled. See additional booking details below:
- The ECOS reservation cutoff at the Thompson is May 26 at 5 pm Eastern. Reservations received after this date, or after the block is filled, are subject to prevailing rates and availability.
- The cancellation policy is 48 hours prior to the date of check-in, to avoid a cancellation fee of one night of room and tax.
- An early departure fee of one night’s room plus applicable taxes will be charged if an attendee checks out prior to the confirmed checkout date.
- Check-in time is 4 p.m., and checkout time is 11 a.m.
See the hotel website for hourly, daily, and overnight parking rates.
Attire for the meeting is business.
Follow @ECOStates on Twitter for updates on the STEP Meeting, and tweet about the event using the hashtag #ECOSSTEP23.
- For registration and hotel questions, contact Lily Schneider
- For agenda and sponsorship questions, contact Lia Parisien.