- This event has passed.
2021 State Environmental Protection (STEP) Meeting: Partnering on Climate
2021 ECOS Virtual STEP Meeting
Partnering on Climate
July 14 at 12:30 – 5:15 p.m. Eastern
July 15 at 12:30 – 5:00 p.m.
State, federal, and local governments, along with NGOs and industry, are pursuing a host of
innovative activities to tackle climate challenges while continuing to promote economic growth.
With interest in climate increasing under the current Administration, ECOS will bring together key
players to help chart a path forward. Join ECOS for two half days of lively discussions that will
showcase opportunities in sectors including energy, technology, mobile sources, agriculture, built
environment, and resilience planning.
Roundtable: States Reducing Our GHG Footprint
- The Utah Roadmap
- Presentation, Kim Shelley, Utah Department of Environmental Quality
- Presentation, Stephanie Cooper, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
Roundtable: Climate & Mobile Sources
Roundtable: Climate & Agriculture
- American Farm Bureau Federation Sustainability
- Presentation, Andrew Walmsley, American Farm Bureau Federation
- NASDAs Comments to USDA on Climate Change
- Presentation, Barb Glenn, National Association of State Departments of Agriculture
Roundtable: Climate & the Built Environment
- Presentation, Katie McGinty, Johnson Controls
- Presentation, David Littell, Regulatory Assistance Project
Roundtable: Climate & Resilience
- Resilient NJ: Local Planning for Climate Change Toolkit
- Presentation, Mat Sanders, The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Presentation, Jan Jacobson, Trihydro Corporation
- Solstice video on community solar
- Nuclear Energy Institute video on nucler, wind, and solar
- Minnkota video on Project Tundra CCS project
$195 – State/Federal
$250 – Industry/Business/Other
$0 – Prearranged Complimentary
Follow @ECOStates on Twitter for updates on the STEP Meeting, and tweet about the event using the hashtag #ECOSSTEP21.