2022 State Environmental Protection (STEP) Meeting: Putting Environmental Infrastructure to Work
2022 ECOS State Environmental Protection (STEP) Meeting
Putting Environmental Infrastructure to Work
$595 Registration (until 7/1)
$650 Registration (after 7/1)
Complimentary Registration – Prearranged Complimentary; Press Registration (No Lunch/Breaks)
Cancellation by 6/17 subject to $35 fee. Non-emergency cancellation after 6/17 non-refundable.
***ECOS cannot comp attendees who plan to attend one session only, unless they are speakers for that session.
Book online or call 1-800-228-9290 and mention the “Environmental Council of the States 2022 STEP Conference” to reserve a room at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel at the special ECOS group rate of $172 per night (federal per diem rate). Please see additional booking details below:
- The ECOS reservation cutoff at the Renaissance is July 6. Reservations received after this date, or after the block is filled, are subject to prevailing rates and availability.
- The ECOS room rate is available for one day post and prior to the meeting dates, based on availability.
- The cancellation policy is 3 days prior to the date of check-in, and an early departure fee of one night of room and tax will be assessed if the check-out date is not changed at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time is 4 p.m., and check-out time is 12 p.m.
- Current overnight parking charges are $11 per hour or $37 overnight for self-parking, and $42 for valet parking. There is a complimentary shuttle to/from the Airport and Crystal City Metro Station every 30 minutes.
ECOS will issue a compulsory COVID policy for the STEP Meeting closer to the time of the conference.
Follow @ECOStates on Twitter for updates on the STEP Meeting, and tweet about the event using the hashtag #ECOSSTEP22.