2022 ECOS Spring Meeting
2022 ECOS Spring Meeting
Engaging for Action
Given the rapidly changing nature of the pandemic, ECOS will issue a compulsory COVID policy for the Spring Meeting closer to the time of the conference. The policy will include a vaccine or medical/religious exemption requirement, along with other best practices on testing, masking, distancing, and/or sanitizing designed to safeguard the health of all attendees. By registering, I agree to comply with all established guidelines.
By February 18:
- $675 member/state
- $775 federal/dues-paying Alumni Association
- $875 other
Add $75 for registration 2/19-3/18. Add $50 more after 3/18.
- Cancellation by 2/18 is subject to $35 fee. Non-emergency cancellation after 2/18 is non-refundable.
- ECOS cannot comp attendees who plan to attend one session only, unless they are speakers for that session.
To reserve a room in the Omni Grove Park Inn Sammons or Main Wings at the special ECOS group rate of $249 (single/double, plus $40 per additional adult), call (800) 438-5800, or book online. Please see additional booking details below:
- The ECOS reservation cutoff at the Omni Grove Park Inn is March 4 at 5 p.m. Eastern. Reservations received after this date, or after the block is filled, are subject to prevailing rates and availability.
- The ECOS room rate is available three days post and prior to the meeting dates, based on availability.
- One night’s deposit at time of booking is required to confirm all reservations. Deposit will be forfeited if reservations are canceled less than 7 days prior to arrival.
- There is a one night’s room & tax early departure fee for rooms checking out prior to the departure date.
- Check-in time is 4 p.m., and check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Daily resort charge is $10 per night. It covers toll-free and local calling, in-room high speed Internet access, entrance to the Sports Complex, in-room coffee and tea, on-property shuttle, and more.
- Current overnight parking charges for in-house guests is $18 daily for outside self-parking or garage parking and $25 daily for valet parking. Separate parking charges apply for day guests.
- Attendees have a choice of three airports: Asheville Regional Airport (AVL), which is 17 miles and approximately 24 minutes to the hotel but requires a transfer flight from most cities; Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP), which is 65 miles and approximately 1 hour 22 minutes from the hotel; and Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT), which is 125 miles and approximately 2 hours from the hotel.
- The hotel recommends contacting taxi and transportation companies directly to book transportation to and from the resort. A list of services and companies can be found in the FAQ section at the bottom of this page.
- To be added to the ECOS rideshare list for transportation from or to AVL, GSP, or CDI, please email Paulina Lopez-Santos and provide your arrival and departure times and cell phone number and indicate whether you plan to rent or ride.
Follow @ECOStates on Twitter for updates on the Spring Meeting, and tweet about the event using the hashtags #ECOSSpring22.