2020 ECOS Spring Meeting
March 30 - April 1
By February 7:
- $675 member/state
- $775 federal/dues-paying Alumni Association
- $875 other
Add $75 for registration 2/8-3/13. Add $50 more after 3/13.
- Cancellation by 2/7 is subject to $35 fee. Non-emergency cancellation after 2/7 is nonrefundable.
- ECOS cannot comp attendees who plan to attend one session only, unless they are speakers for that session.
Attendees should make their own room reservations at the Omni Grove Park Inn by booking online, or calling (800) 438-5800 and mentioning the Environmental Council of the States. ECOS room nights include March 29, 30, and 31, with the three nights post and prior available at the group rate on a space-available basis . The special ECOS group rate of $209 plus applicable taxes and fees (resort fee waived) is available until February 28 or sellout of the room block, whichever is sooner. A one-night deposit is required upon booking. Check-in is at 4 p.m. and checkout is at 11 a.m. Cancellations must be made by noon seven days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation fee equal to one night’s room and tax. Guests departing earlier than the reserved checkout date will forfeit an amount equal to one night’s room and tax.
The Omni Grove Park Inn is located about 17 miles from the Asheville Regional Airport (AVL), 65 miles from the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP), and 125 miles from the Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT).
If you are flying into Asheville, the hotel recommends using ridesharing services or one of the following taxi services:
- Asheville [Car and] Taxi: (828) 222-1976
- JJ Cab: (828) 252-3311
- AreaWide Transportation: (828) 202-8144
If you are interested in being added to the ECOS rideshare list for transportation from Greenville or Charlotte, email Paulina Lopez Santos at email@example.com and indicate whether you plan to rent a car or ride with someone else, arrival and departure times, and cell phone number.
In lieu of paper agendas, ECOS will again use the mobile meeting app Guidebook. The personalized app will also feature meeting materials, live polls, and more. Stay tuned for more information about the Spring Meeting guide.
- Omni Grove Park Inn Sustainability Initiatives
- ECOS Program Diversity Policy
- ECOS Code of Conduct
- ECOS Meeting Security Protocol
Follow @ECOStates on Twitter for updates on the Spring Meeting, and tweet about the event using the hashtag #ECOSpring20.
- For registration questions, contact Paulina Lopez-Santos.
- For hotel questions, contact Layne Piper.
- For agenda and sponsorship questions, contact Lia Parisien.