Considering going green for Valentine’s Day? Want to promote environmental conservation? Then the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality has the perfect Valentine’s Day cards for you.
Click here for several environmentally themed Valentine’s Day cards that you can share with your friends, family, or that special someone.
Here are some ways you can help conserve the environment with these cards:
- Share the cards across your social media accounts, and don’t forget to tag Take Care of Texas so your friends can follow us and learn more.
- Save your favorite cards digitally and send them via email or text to save paper.
- Print the cards on recycled paper versus using standard printer paper.
- Print the cards one-sided and use the back to write a special note to save paper.
- If you print out these cards, don’t forget to recycle any paper scraps!
- Purchase a used picture frame for your favorite card to use as a gift versus buying a new picture frame.